- This event has passed.
2021 Fieracavalli in Verona 🇮🇹
4 November - 8 November
See you in Verona from 4 to 7 November 2021 for the elite of international jumping.
The Verona Jumping with the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ is the jewel in the crown of Fieracavalli. The only Italian stage of the Jumping World Cup™ is confirmed every year as the most anticipated indoor event on the national and international calendar, always attracting the best riders.
The Fieracavalli international show dedicated to horses and horse riding has taken place in Verona since 1898!
Starting off as a simple horse market, the event expanded to become an International Trade Fair in 1950. Thanks to its geographical location in central northern Italy, Verona is at the heart of trading routes linking major European markets and welcomes 168,000 visitors from more than 60 countries and around 750 exhibitors. The equestrian festival gather together at the Verona Exhibition Centre to watch 200 events and enjoy some 3,000 horses.
Fieracavalli in numbers
- 750 exhibitors from 25 countries
- 128,500 sqm of net floor space
- 160,000 visitors from 64 countries
- 25 delegations of international buyers
- 35 breeding associations
- +3,000 horses from over 60 breeds in herd books
- 495 journalists 55 from abroad
- +200 initiatives including shows, competitions and conferences
Horse Pilot Stand 4 – Hall 6
Photo: © Fieracavalli